10. Thierry Henry vs Leeds United, FA Cup 3rd Round, Emirates Stadium, 9th January 2012, W 1-0
Club legend Thierry Henry announced his re-arrival at Arsenal with a well taken goal. On side, he took an Alex Song pass into his stride, and finished in style, to set up wild celebrations at the Emirates.
9. Park Chu-Young vs Bolton Wanderers, Carling Cup 4th Round, Emirates Stadium, 25th October 2011, W 2-1
After fine work from Andriy Arshavin in the centre of midfield, Park-Chu Young finished with panache, curling one past Adam Bogdan, to score his first goal in Arsenal colours.
8. Robin van Persie vs Norwich City, Premier League, Carrow Road, 19th November 2011, W 1-2
With scores level, Alex Song makes full advantage of a loose ball and releases van Persie, who goes clear off the Norwich defence to delightfully chip the Norwich goalie, Ruddy.
7. Robin van Persie vs Sunderland, Premier League, Emirates Stadium, 16th October 2011, W 2-1
van Persie curled in a fine left footed free-kick with 8 minutes left, to hand Arsenal 3 vital points.
6. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain vs Olympiakos, Champions League Group Stages, Emirates Stadium, 28th September 2011, W 2-1
Signed from Southampton over the summer for a massive 12 million pounds, 18 year old Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain had already announced himself, with a goal against Shrewsbury in the Carling Cup. But, this was even better, as his shot went through the legs of a defender into the back of the net.
5. Mikel Arteta vs Aston Villa, Premier League, Emirates Stadium, 24th March 2012, W 3-0
Arteta added some icing on the cake with a stunning free-kick, to beat Shay Given, from quite a distance.
4. Theo Walcott vs Chelsea, Premier League, Stamford Bridge, 29th October 2011, W 3-5
A goal the pacy winger thoroughly deserved on an entertaining evening of football. He ran straight at Chelsea’s wall of defenders, even fell, but picked himself up to smash one past Petr Cech.
3. Mikel Arteta vs Manchester City, Premier League, Emirates Stadium, 8th April 2012, W 1-0
With just 4 minutes left on the clock, Arteta beats Pizarro for the ball, and smashed in a low but powerful shot to beat Joe Hart.
2. Robin van Persie vs Tottenham Hotspur, Premier League, Emirates Stadium, 26th February 2012, W 5-2
van Persie added to his plaudits with a stunning strike. Beating 3 Sp*rs defenders, who were closely marking him, and his back to the goal, he stunned Brad Friedel with a magnificent turn, and a shot with the same momentum.
1. Robin van Persie vs Everton, Premier League, Emirates Stadium, 10th December 2011, W 1-0
The perfect occasion. The perfect score. The perfect goal. Arsenal was celebrating it’s 125th anniversary, and who better than Robin van Persie to score the winner, in a typical-old-school-rugby-style-Arsenal-1-0 win. Alex Song’s lofted ball was closely watched by the Dutchman, and he made a perfect connection with his famous left-foot to volley a low shot past Tim Howard.